If you’re not familiar with this term, it’s simply a fruit that combines exceptional nutrient richness and antioxidant qualities with appealing taste. Each delicious spoonful of ReViva contains juices from blueberry, pomegranate, Açai, and Gogi. And while Green Tea isn’t a super fruit, it is exceptional as an antioxidant—so we added it too.
You can visit ReViva Products now, to get access to the bottled super fruit, check FAQs on how to use ReViva Products, or continue reading to learn about other benefits of ReViva's liquid supplements.
With 200% of your Recommended Daily Value, learn what’s inside ReViva that makes it so unique.
- The Fiber of One Apple –Fiber is essential for optimal health, including digestive health. So we added four full grams to each adult serving of ReViva. Say goodbye to at least one of those gritty fiber servings each day when you drink ReViva.
- Vitamin C 500 mg – When you think of Vitamin C, you think of a healthy immune system. We put 500 milligrams of Vitamin C into each adult serving. But did you known that Vitamin C also has been linked to healthy joints? It even contributes to healthy skin!
- 800 IU Vitamin D3 – Vitamin D is essential to the proper absorption of calcium. It provides maximum strength for bone and joint protection and it’s recommended for both men and women. Adequate levels of Vitamin D may also support colon and prostate health, breast health and immune system strength. Our formula uses Vitamin D3, the form with the most scientific research behind it.
- Antioxidants – Our lives are stressful, and oxidative stress in the body can do harm if untreated. That’s why liquid ReViva is rich in antioxidants—to help fight off free radicals and protect your cells. Click over to the Contact Us page and get ReViva’s X Factors working for your life.
Vitamin D3 and its hormone-like activity plays a wide role in overall health of an individual. Though many are largely deficient of this critical nutrient. The fear of skin cancer has stopped many individuals from obtaining beneficial amounts of sunlight—the skin uses the energy of UVB to convert 7-dehydrocholesterol into Vitamin D3.
Furthermore, as we age, our bodies are less equipped to produce sufficient quantities. One study found that age-related declines in kidney function may require older people to ingest more Vitamin D3 to maintain the same blood levels as younger people.
Use ReViva to maintain wellness, health, stamina and rejuvenate your mind and body. Here’s how: ReViva’s bottle makes it easy to keep with you and use as needed for; breakfast, lunch, and dinner supplements; after sports, before sports, before meetings and exams and just to keep your mind and body performing optimally.
* Take directly or add to your favorite juice.
How to build stronger bones
- Eat a diet high in calcium and vitamin D. Some good foods are dark green leafy vegetables, broccoli, sardines, salmon, kelp, oysters and dairy products.
- Try not to eat whole grains and calcium-rich foods at the same time. Whole grains contain a substance that binds with calcium and prevents proper absorption.
- Enjoy foods that contain sulfur. Good ones are garlic and onions.
- Pass on phosphate-containing foods such as soft drinks. Phosphorus causes the body to excrete calcium.
- Limit or avoid high-protein animal foods. A diet high in protein causes calcium to be excreted from your body.
- Decrease caffeine consumption.
- Exercise daily if possible. Weight-bearing exercise, such as running, weight lifting or dancing, is best for bone health.
- Add supplements of calcium, magnesium and Vitamin D3—ReViva Calcium Citrate!
- Supplement your diet with silica; it helps your body absorb calcium.
- Add bone-building herbs to your diet. Alfalfa, barley grass, dandelion root, nettle, parsley and rose hips are a few good ones. Take as a tea, tincture or tablets.
More tips on Staying Healthy
You can find more health tips on our page Staying Healthy with ReViva.